Saturday 5 July 2008

first blog.....

Hi everyone,

firstly, my aim for this blog will be to add something interesting that happens during my week.

quite a few things have happened during this week:

1. I've now got a blog

2. At uni, i've now moved out of halls into a house with Charlie and Carly

3. I'm now back home for the summer after completing my first year and coming out with 4 B's and 2 C's.

Moving out of halls at Uni has been a long drawn out period as i started to pack all my books and DVDs etc up over 3 weeks ago now, I didn't quite think i had as much stuff as I've actually got.

We got the keys for our house at 1030 on Tuesday 1st July. After being quickly shown around by the lady from the letting agency we were left in the house. We were now left with the fight over who got the biggest room and who got the smallest room, it ended up that i got the smallest and Charlie got the biggest only because of his piano, i tried to argue my case with my euphonium, bass guitar and bass amp but they weren't having any of it.

We've all got everything in and a few trips to Ikea will add the final touch to our house.


Speak to you next week........

byeeeee

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!

Let's see if you can keep this up... ;)

Graeme said...

Chris,

Welcome to the world of blogging. I have no doubt that Katie will be "encouraging" you to keep it up regularly!

Andy said...

By 'encouraging' do you mean 'pestering'?

I get that kind of encouragement from Katie too...

Katie said...

I'd just like to point out that i neither 'encouraged' nor 'pestered' Chris to start a blog. He set it up completely on his own initiative. I don't want to give the impression that I'm turning into some kind of Blog Monster.

(By the way, I wasn't going to say anything, but both your blogs could do with an update...)

Andy said...

She just can't help herself can she Graeme?

In any case, welcome Chris!

Anna said...

HEy Chris - and good luck with this, you dont know what you got yourself into! Take care 9and please plaese please remove that stupid wordverification thing, im not clever enough for that!)